These new terms are retroactive and apply to all eligible products currently for sale at Mistica Designs.
- use my designs for your own scrapbook pages and projects, including hybrid works or paper scrapping
- use my designs in layouts that are posted in online galleries and/or submitted to magazines.
- Please be sure to credit me with the element and/or kit name. If you would like to link to a website, please use the following link address misticadesigns.com
- copy my files to any external hard drives and computers that are owned and used expressly by you for digital scrapbooking purposes, this does not include computers that are used by other
- digital scrappers or people who would use my designs other than your immediate family (Spouse, Children living in the same household)
- make DVD or CD backups of our files to store solely for your own use. These backups may not be shared with any other person.
- use my designs for your HOME-BASED BUSINESS under my limited professional use / scrap for hire conditions noted below.
LIMITED PROFESSIONAL USE/SCRAP FOR HIRE:
- YOU MAY create layouts or other craft items for individual clients to be delivered to the client in printed or flattened .jpg form without asking permission or purchasing an additional license.
- YOU MAY use MOST of my items for SCRAP FOR HIRE. (The only items excluded from S4H use are quick pages and any other pre-made pages.)
- YOU MAY NOT use our designs for an online scrap for hire business or use my images or name to advertise your business in online marketing.
- YOU MAY NOT use my designs to create quick pages for sale at any online store, blog, or auction sites.
YOU MAY NOT
- use my items for the purpose of web design or web templates, eBay product pages or eBay about me pages, or cards without permission. If you are interested in this type of use, please contact me on an individual basis through email@example.com to discuss the proper licensing.
- claim these images as your own (altered or unaltered)
- redistribute my designs in any way (selling, sharing, loaning or pirating)
- create brushes or tubes from my designs
- use my designs for any harmful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, immoral or racial material
- upload my designs to any webpage for download, send them through Google, Yahoo or other “list” groups
- Make “Quickpages” or templates from my designs and offer them for sale or free under any circumstances.
I hope these additional flexible terms assist you in growing your home based business. Should you have any additional questions on my terms or if you need clarification on anything. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org